1) I am a silly and spontaneous and a lover of cheese and anything SPARKLY!
2) I love to be in the service of others.
3) I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I will soon be headed off to Guayaquil, Ecuador on a church based mission to teach others of the things that have brought me the most joy in my life.
4) I am tall..about 5'10
5) I can bake the most delicious cookies
6) I love to laugh.
7) I do not like to use plates.. with any meal.. I love bowls (Is that weird?)
8) I am a ham! I have a dry sense of humor like my father.
9) I work at a gym and workout at work.. That's a tongue twister!
10) I have eaten alligator..tastes like chicken!
LOOK! Now there are ten (and then some) new things that you probably didn't know about me 5 minutes ago. I created this blog to follow my journey to South America. I hope that I can make a difference in someone's life in Ecuador and maybe on this blog as well! My main goal for the next 18 months is to teach others that there is a Heavenly Father, He is OUR Heavenly Father and he has a great love for each and every one of his children. If I had one message to leave with someone, that would be it.
I am so grateful to be strong and able to serve my Lord. Since I've made the decision to do so, I have found a great amount of surety that it is right for me and have grown a stronger love for El Libro De Mormón! If you would like a copy for yourself, go to this website! http://mormon.org/free-book-of-mormon
Once I get a hang of this website, I will post more often and after August 28th, mi madre y hermana will post on my behalf!