Here's my list:
1) I am grateful for Scripture heroes and all the heroes in my life. There are MANY, some not even knowing their impact on my life
2) I can work harder to lighten others burdens
3) Everyone has a rough battle, love them through it
4) Realize my flaws
5) Follow the counsel I've been given, Read, Pray, Ponder, Don't Worry!
6) I can find peace in the darkest of my hours
7) Things will take care of themselves if I live with faithful intent
There are much more lessons I took from this devo although it is getting too late for my brain to function. Once again, Please please PLEASE watch this video. Focus solely on the message and you will feel the meanings given and the importance of letting go of fear.
(Future) Sister Bennett